How to Provide Natural Childbirth – Magic of ‘Warm, Calm, Dark’
Michel Odent (London, UK) is a Speaker of the First and Second International Online Festivals on Natural Birth and Blessed Conception 'Miracle in the Heart' (December 7, 2014).
The webinar of lenegendary MD, humanist and educator Michel Odent's is about:
- the 'shy' hormone oxytocin naturally and exteremely required for women in birth and their babies (physiological and emotional aspect),
- the role of 'knitting' midwife in assisting a childbirth process,
- correlation between adrenalin and neocortex, as well as between neocortex and the environment of a woman in labour (how sounds, supervision, bright light stimulate neocortex),
- medialization of childbirth is the threat for humanity,
- the role of fathers in the childbirth process,
- which countries have more favourable conditions for giving birth in, and where the least barriers for births?
"Birth is not a work of intelligence!.. The woman should forget everything she knows..." (M. Odent)
Translator: Julia Shushaiilo (Ukraine)
Sound-on-film: Olga Vishkina (Ukraine)
Discuss in Facebook
Your opinion is so valuable
We would appreciate so much if you add your question or a comment to the matter
Please, click to add your comment
Комментарий может оставить только зарегистрированный пользователь.
Share the best with the world, and the world will share
with you the best what it has!