Last Updated January 2018
What happens to your personal information?
Your full name and Email address are being used for the following purposes:
1. In regards to the Project Participant:
- to provide you with information products and services, as well as conducting surveys to determine the information that you need;
- for processing your requests to the technical support service;
- for newsletters and advertising about products, services, special offers, products and services of selected partners within the currently permitted Ukrainian legislation, or in accordance with your requests;
- for mailing list information requested by you regarding participants of the "Find like-minded people in your city" program;
- for service messages (i.e. if you forgot your password - for online products requiring a password).
2. In regards to the Project Expert:
- for processing your requests to the technical support service;
- for service messages (i.e. if you forgot your password - for online products requiring a password)
- for sending global thematic news in your professional field and special offers for you, as a project expert, within the currently permitted Ukrainian legislation, or in accordance with your requests.
We take reasonable measures to minimize the possibility of loss, theft, unfair use, unauthorized access to your personal information, destruction, modification or disclosure. At the same time, we can not guarantee the absolute elimination of the risk of unauthorized misuse of personal information.
We earnestly ask you to approach the storing of passwords to accounts in the most careful manner and not to disclose them to anyone (in case of online products containing passwords). Contact us immediately if you become aware of any information security breach (for example, unauthorized use of your password).
Conditions for processing of the Project Participant’s personal information and its transfer to third parties
In regards to Project Participant:
Personal information of project participant is confidential, except for cases when the registered user voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons when using certain portal services.
In regards to Project Expert:
Personal information of the Project Expert is confidential in part. Filling out his profile (expert card), the expert agrees that the information provided will be open for general access to an unlimited number of persons, except for the login, password and contact details that are not to be published (this option is provided in the portal interface).
Admin team maintains the right of transferring personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- user expressed his consent to this;
- such transfer is necessary to enable the use of a particular service (for example, searching like-minded people in his/her city) or to provide services to the user;
- the transfer is in accordance with the Ukrainian or other applicable legislation within the framework of established legal procedure;
Changes to the user's personal information
Using the data editing function in the Personal Room, the user can at any time change (update, add) the personal information or a part of it, as well as the privacy settings.
Measures used to protect the user personal information
The project admin team takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other improper actions of third parties.
When visiting the site, one or more cookies are saved to your computer (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie). A cookie is a small file that stores a set of data that identifies the user. For example, the user settings of the selected interface language of our portal. This is necessary so that when you continue visiting the portal, you do not have to choose the interface language again.
During authorization, our web server gave your computer a unique identifier (words in the form of a set of characters, for example, ihrpr5lr0k94t9forgr1gn6vh4). Thanks to this identifier our web server and your computer will "recognize" each other. This mechanism of "recognition" is called a "session" (session https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Session_(computer_science)), and the unique identifier is "SessionID". At the moment, the session is stored on our portal for 24 hours. I.e. if you return to us within 24 hours after the last visit, you will not need to login in by entering your login and password. Instead, our web server will "recognise" your computer through that unique Identifier SessionID.
Of course, attackers have mechanisms that allow stealing this ID or replacing it. As our customers, you should understand that our portal uses a secure connection to your computer https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSL), therefore external attackers cannot use the cookie-files of our portal. You should ensure that this data can not be used from the computer from which you logged in to the portal ProEstRo.com, i.e. protect yourself from internal intruders. For example, if you used a public computer to log in (in which case you also need to clear the browser cache).
Cookies can be deleted at the end of the session.
Each time you visit the site, our servers automatically record the information sent by your browser whenever you visit a web page. Typically, this information includes the requested web page address, the computer's IP address, browser type, browser language settings, the date and time of the request, all of which allows to accurately identify your browser.
In accordance with the current Ukrainian legislation, the Admin team cannot provide warranties that may be interpreted otherwise and cannot be held liable in regards to the Site, the Content and its use.
Under no circumstances, the Site Admin team will be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages as a result of any information used on this Site or on any other website to which there is a hyperlink from our website. The occurrence of dependence, decrease in productivity, job loss or interruption to working activity, educational institutions expelling, for any missed profits, suspension of economic activities, loss of IT programs or data in your information systems or in any other way arising from the access, use or inability to use the Site, the Content or any other linked website, or inability, error, omission, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission, a computer virus or a system failure, even if the administration is explicitly informed of the possibility of such damage. The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved according to Ukrainian law.
How to Contact Us